Users and customers of this Site (collectively "Users") have the right to the protection of his/her personal data. ShopArmidi.com respects Users' right to be informed about the collection and processing of their personal data. You are not required to provide information to us, and any information you do provide to us is voluntarily. You may not be able to access or use certain services or features of the Site if you opt out or do not provide requested information.
What We Collect
The following list represents the types of information we may collect during your visit on our Site.
- Identifying and Related Information. In order to access certain services on our Site, we may request that you provide identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, birth date, gender or Second Life name.
- When you visit our Site, we send cookies to your computer and use web beacons in order to track your trends and preferences. A cookie is a data text file that a web site sends to your browser and which is then stored on your system. Our Site can only access the information from a cookie sent by our Site. We cannot learn your e-mail address or any other personal information about you through a cookie. Rather, cookies are used to gather information about your use of the Site and how we can adapt our services to better suit your needs and preferences. Cookies identify you to our server, meaning that our Site will recognize you when you return to visit the Site. Many browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to inform you when a cookie is being sent. Web beacons are invisible images that are used to write cookies or access the cookies we have written previously or to access information about the page you are viewing for the purposes of recognizing returning users and analyzing patterns. A web beacon cannot access cookies sent by other web sites or the information contained in those cookies.
- When you use any of the services on our Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These "server logs" as they are commonly referred to, may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address (the IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are visiting the world wide web), browser type, browser language, and date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Log information does not include personally identifiable information.
- We may have links on our site that are in a format that enables us to keep a record of whether any particular link has been clicked on.
- When you send email or other types of communications to us, we may retain those communications in our records in order to keep and respond to such communications. If you access any interactive or user-submitted areas of our Site and provide information in that forum, the information is publicly available and may be used by any visitor to the Site who had access to such information. For details on what we do with your e-mails and feedback, please read our Legal Agreement.
How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Site and Partner Sites, and our services, features and content.
- To administer your use of our Site and Partner Sites.
- To enable Visitors to enjoy and easily navigate the Site and Partner Sites.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To fulfill requests you may make and to personalize your experience.
- To provide or offer software updates and product announcements.
We may offer opportunities for you to elect to receive e-mails and other communications that contain news, information, promotional offers or other services that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your user preferences/settings information.
We may display your Personal Information (such as, but not limited to, your user name) in your User Submissions or comments/reviews and elsewhere on the Site.
We may share aggregated information that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
ShopArmidi.com may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
We me may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf.
Policy on Minors
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will make an effort to delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
Changing or Updating Your Personal Information
All registered Users may review, update or correct the Personal Information provided in their registration or profile by visiting the My Account pages.
In Compliance with the Law
ShopArmidi.com cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of ShopArmidi.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
LAST MODIFIED: NOVEMEBER 28th, 2008